- Chicken Barbecue On Langley Legion’s MenuPosted 2 days ago
- JAAZPosted 4 days ago
- Plaques Recognize Heritage HeroesPosted 8 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 9 days ago
- VotePosted 10 days ago
- Fit With Fiedo Spring Fitness BootcampsPosted 15 days ago
- Garbage Day Reminders Make Lives EasierPosted 16 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 17 days ago
Artists At The Mall
On January 26 and February 2 2013 several artists participated in Artists Days at the Willowbrook Mall which were held in conjunction with the Horsing Around Langley exhibition.
The Artists who had painted several horse sculptures as part of the Langley Arts Council’s public art initiative, were present to talk with mall visitors about the project and to demonstrate some of their painting techniques on new works.The Arts Council is thankful to the Willowbrook mall group for presenting the horses and bringing public attention to the project and participating artists. It’s been a lot of fun and the horses looked fantastic in that venue. They will soon be appearing in their permanent settings throughout Langley.