- Superior Flood And Fire Restoration Inc.
- New Play To Premiere At TWU
- UFV Fashion Model Auditions Jan 31
- Affirmations Vs. Resolutions: A Better Way To Kick Off The New Year
- Arts Matter Series – Evangeline Lilly And Alex Cuba
- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Township Named in Top Ten Cities For Work In BC
- Jordan Pritchett: Taking It On The Road
Breaking News: Gravel Barge Hits Abby – Mission Railway Bridge
Dan Burritt and Jesse Johnston of News 1130 are reporting that a gravel barge has hit the railway bridge near the Abbotsford-Mission Bridge. “One corner has hit the south end pylon. It has swung the gravel barge towards the north and it’s wedged in. There are two big tugs and two small tugs trying to get this free,” a caller, describing the situation, told News 1130.
The barge is taking on water.
For More Go To News 1130