- TWU’s Ben Josephson Named CIS Coach Of The Year
- TWU’s SAMC Theatre Presents Much Ado About Nothing
- UFV Rowing Regatta In Fort Langley Saturday
- TWU Tops Lists In Maclean’s Canadian University Surveys
- Tribute & Tea To Daughters In The City
- Community Riders Welcomed To Thunderbird
- High Jumper Garners 1.86m Indoor Personal Best At Season Opener
- Kill Matilda Opens Tour Feb 28
Breaking News: Gravel Barge Hits Abby – Mission Railway Bridge
Dan Burritt and Jesse Johnston of News 1130 are reporting that a gravel barge has hit the railway bridge near the Abbotsford-Mission Bridge. “One corner has hit the south end pylon. It has swung the gravel barge towards the north and it’s wedged in. There are two big tugs and two small tugs trying to get this free,” a caller, describing the situation, told News 1130.
The barge is taking on water.
For More Go To News 1130