- Firefighters’ fundraiser at Krause Berry farm
- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
Explore Langley: Get Out And Discover Langley
Whether you’re visiting, passing through or have lived here for decades there’s lots to...
- Posted May 9, 2014
Bloom Market Is Back In Time For Mother’s Day Weekend
From Facebook. After an 18 month hiatus the Bloom Market is thrilled to be...
- Posted May 8, 2014
Blackberry Bake-Off Rounds Out Demonstration Garden’s Summer Season
TOL. If you don’t know it’s there, it may be easy to miss. But...
- Posted August 16, 2013
Explore Langley: Derby Reach Regional Park, Fort-to-Fort Trail
From Tourism Langley. Located on the Fraser River, this park has three distinct areas:...
- Posted February 24, 2013
Explore Langley: The Birthplace Of BC Gallery
The Birthplace of BC Gallery is dedicated to the promotion of local talent, the...
- Posted February 13, 2013
Explore Langley: Langley Centennial Museum and National Exhibit Centre
Explore the multi-cultural influences that shaped Langley into the community it is today. Discover...
- Posted December 18, 2012
Explore Langley: Fort Langley CN Station
Tourism Langley describes it this way; The 1915 CN Station relocated to the corner...
- Posted October 20, 2012
Explore Langley: Township 7 Vineyard & Winery
Tour the vineyard, taste a variety of wines and enjoy the relaxing picnic area...
- Posted September 22, 2012
Explore Langley: Canadian Museum of Flight
The Canadian Museum of Flight is located at Langley Regional Airport. The rugged west...
- Posted August 27, 2012
Explore Langley: ‘Come Spend A Day With Us’ – Fort Langley
Fort Langley and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone! Because we are an...
- Posted August 7, 2012