- Firefighters’ fundraiser at Krause Berry farm
- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
Explore Langley: Get Out And Discover Langley
Whether you’re visiting, passing through or have lived here for decades there’s lots to discover in Langley. Our Explore Langley Section has a few of our best local treats.
Among the many attractions worth visiting you’ll find the Aldergrove Telephone Museum, the Canadian Museum of Flight, Fort Langley CN Station and many others in our Explore Langley section under Travel.
Every week we’ll be featuring a different treasure from the area but the full section contains a whole lot more.
You’ll find several local horse stables including, Glen Valley Stables, and Langley 202 Riding Stables. The Langley Centennial Museum and National Exhibit Centre, Fort Langley Historic Site as well as The Birthplace Of BC Gallery and all of the wineries Langley has to offer are all well worth a day trip.
You’ll find Langley’s Wineries offer tours including, Domaine de Chaberton, The Fort Wine Company, Township 7 and Vista D’Oro.
If you just need a nice day away from it all Derby reach Park will more than fit the bill.
Please … if you know of a perfect little spot we should share with our readers send us a note with a photo at editor@Langleytoday.ca and we’ll publish it.