- Firefighters’ fundraiser at Krause Berry farm
- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
Take A Trip To A Pumpkin Patch
It’s the perfect time to get out of the house and enjoy a wander through the pumpkin patch. We’ve put together a listing of the pumpkin patches you can find around the Fraser Valley. Take a look!
Aldor Acres – Pumpkins, hayrides, apples
24990 84th Avenue, Ft. Langley, BC. Phone: (604) 888-0788. Fax: (604) 882-0719. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: daily 9 – 5 from Sunday, September 28 through to Friday, October 31. School groups must make reservations. Individual families are welcome at any time. In 2008, the cost is $6.00 per person (anyone of walking age) or $27.00 per family (mother, father, and their own children). See their website for the most current information. See the farm in the harvest season and go on a hayride and choose your own pumpkin. See baby animals in their natural environment and visit our famous hands-on petting zoo. See Peter The Great and our huge white oxen, Zorro and Zeldo and Leonard the llama. We also have a new baby horse, a colt named BLAZE, born July 7, 2008. Pumpkins are sold according to size – not by weight. Reservations are required for groups only and should be made soon by calling 604-888-0788. Many different events happening throughout the month in addition to the farmyard animals and hayride to the pumpkin patch. U-Pick apples available by phone appointment.
Laughing Stock Ranch – pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, restrooms, Bouncy castle or moon bounce, pony rides, birthday parties, school tours, events at your location (call for info)
244th & 32nd Ave, Lanlgey, BC v4w1x7. Phone: 604 720 6484. Fax: 604 856 3772. Email: laughingstockranch.@shaw.ca. Open: month of October. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. New for 2010 indoor Pumpkin Patch. Payment: Cash, only. (ADDED: February 22, 2010)
* Maan Farms Papa Jos Corn Maze – pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, corn maze, haunted corn maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, Honey from hives on the farm, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, petting zoo, farm animals, school tours
1136 Mckenzie Road, Abbotsford, BC v2s4n2. Phone: 604 852 5722. Email: . email@example.com Directions: Follow Highway #1 towards Abbotsford, take Exit 90 South. Turn left at King Road and right at McKenzie. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Crops are usually available in September, October. Open: Payment: Cash, Visa/MasterCard. (ADDED: August 26, 2008) (UPDATED: August 28, 2008)
* Fantasy Farms – pumpkins, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, birthday parties, school tours 9423 Gibson Rd , Chilliwack, BC V2P6H4. Phone: 604-792-8572. Fax: 604-792-7007. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Directions: From hwy 1 take exit 123 head north to the first stop sign and turn right (E) go approx 8km and turn left on Gibson Rd (N) go approx 2km and look for the Farm sign on the Left hand side of the road. Crops are usually available in September, October.
Open: Pumpkin Patch and boo tours are open Sat and Sun 10 to 4pm and special week dates can be arranged for groups of 25 or more Payment: Cash, only. Loads of fun for the whole family, take a boo tour of reapers, have a jump in Petey the giant pumpkin, try your luck in the maze of terror (sorry no terror by day) then take a long ride in the all terrain Petey Express out to the very cool pumpkin patch and enjoy the breath taking view of the open fields and surrounding mountains. Then hope back on the train and stop off at the spooky snack shack for refreshments, cool drinks and ghoul dogs.
* The Applebarn Pumpkin Farm Ltd. – Apples, pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, straw or hay bale maze, prepicked produce, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, tractor-pulled hay rides, face painting, pony rides, petting zoo
333 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5Y1. Phone: 604-853-3108. Fax: 604-859-6170. Email us at: .email@example.comDirections: Hwy 1 to Clearbrook Rd. Left on Clearbrook Rd. Left on Huntington Rd. Right on Gladwin . We are open September, October. Our hours are: Monday to Saturday 9-5 Sun 11-5 Payment: Cash, only.
* Chilliwack Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze – Apples, pumpkins, prepicked produce, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, school tours, events at your location (call for info)
49501 Yale Rd West, Chilliwack , BC v2r 4l6. Phone: 604 819 6203. Email: .firstname.lastname@example.orgDirections: From the # 1 highway take exit 109 head S.E. down Yale Rd West travel 1km down Yale rd W. and you will see us on the left hand side across from Chilliwack Golf and Country Club. Crops are usually available in September, October.
Open: Maze opens Aug 17. Aug hours Tues. – Sat. 1pm-9pm, Sept/October 31 from Thur -Fri 6pm-9pm, Sat 1pm-9pm Sun/ Holidays from 1pm-6pm, Halloween night 6pm-9pm The apples, Sunflowers and Indian corn should be ready mid September The Pumpkins and Gourds should be ready the beginning of October. NEW THIS YEAR MANY DIFFERENT VARIETIES OF PUMPKINS YOU WILL NOT SEE ELSE WHERE. From very very large to small minis and from bright orange to white pumpkins!! Come and see our NEW goat walk too and feed our goats!! OUR PLACE MAKES THE BEST SCHOOL FIELD TRIP.
We give out many free educational, agriculture handouts Payment: Cash, only. Our farm has been developed to get THE FAMILY back on the farm, having a great outing together that is fun for the very young to the very old. Our place and maze IS wheel chair and stroller accessible.
Upper Fraser Valley
* Pete’s Pumpkin Patch – pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, train rides, haunted corn maze, haunted house, haunted rides, restrooms, Bouncy castle or moon bounce, petting zoo, birthday parties, school tours
9423 Gibson Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2P6H4. Phone: 604-792-8572. Fax: 604-792-7007. Email: .email@example.comOpen: Opening October 02 for more details please see our website. Directions: See our website for map. Payment: Cash, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard. (ADDED: August 25, 2009)
To Find A Pumpkin Patch Elsewhere In BC, Canada or the world Click Here.