- Firefighters’ fundraiser at Krause Berry farm
- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
Elmo is a sweet boy that will follow your around with his tail wagging. Elmo can be nervous and unsure and does best when meeting on his terms. With patience and lots of love Elmo will be a great dog.
Elmo is housetrained and would be happiest in a home with older children or no children at all. Elmo would likely do best with another dog in the home as he came from a home with several other dogs and really enjoys their company. We feel Elmo would benefit from ongoing training to assist with him building his confidence and encouraging the bond between him and his new family.
If you think you can give Elmo his new leash on life please connect with us:)
Age: Approx. 2yo | Weight: 11lbs
Breed: MinChi (MinPin/Chihauhua)
Dogs: Yes | Cats: Not Tested | Kids: No Small Kids