- Firefighters’ fundraiser at Krause Berry farm
- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
Swallow Inventory In The Fraser Valley: Training Session
Submitted.The BC Swallow Conservation Project and Chilliwack Field Naturalists are seeking citizen scientists to help inventory and monitor swallows this summer in the Fraser Valley. Training will be provided to teach volunteers about swallow ecology and identification, and data collection methods. No prior experience is required.
Pictured at right: Barn swallow nesting site © Greg Ferguson
We will meet on Saturday May 9th from 9am to 1pm at the Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve – Discovery Annex Classroom, 5200 Sumas Prairie Road, Chilliwack BC.