- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
- LQMA Region Race 1 April 25, 26
All posts tagged "EV Logistics"
Langley News: Green Pushes For Gloucester Transit Solutions
UPDATED 03/03/11 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – TOL. When EV Logistics opened its second distribution centre in Gloucester Industrial Estates last year, it brought the company’s potential number of employees up to more than 700.
- Posted March 3, 2011