- TWU’s Ben Josephson Named CIS Coach Of The Year
- TWU’s SAMC Theatre Presents Much Ado About Nothing
- UFV Rowing Regatta In Fort Langley Saturday
- TWU Tops Lists In Maclean’s Canadian University Surveys
- Tribute & Tea To Daughters In The City
- Community Riders Welcomed To Thunderbird
- High Jumper Garners 1.86m Indoor Personal Best At Season Opener
- Kill Matilda Opens Tour Feb 28
All posts tagged "EV Logistics"
Langley News: Green Pushes For Gloucester Transit Solutions
UPDATED 03/03/11 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – TOL. When EV Logistics opened its second distribution centre in Gloucester Industrial Estates last year, it brought the company’s potential number of employees up to more than 700.
- Posted March 3, 2011