- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
- LQMA Region Race 1 April 25, 26
All posts tagged "Valley of a thousand faces"
Travel BC: Valley Of 1,000 Faces – The Lost Art Of Hetty Fredrickson
UPDATED 14/07/12 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – By Cee Archer. As I was looking for an interesting story to put up on Langley Today, I came across one of my passions, a haunted house story. [Click On...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Art / Travel: Hetty Fredrickson’s Art – A Whole New Adventure Begins
Our story, published last October, about the art of Hetty Muldar-Fredickson has had some interesting responses and results. From Manitoba to Montreal, from Chilliwack to The Netherlands it has been around.
- Posted January 26, 2011