- TWU’s Ben Josephson Named CIS Coach Of The Year
- TWU’s SAMC Theatre Presents Much Ado About Nothing
- UFV Rowing Regatta In Fort Langley Saturday
- TWU Tops Lists In Maclean’s Canadian University Surveys
- Tribute & Tea To Daughters In The City
- Community Riders Welcomed To Thunderbird
- High Jumper Garners 1.86m Indoor Personal Best At Season Opener
- Kill Matilda Opens Tour Feb 28
All posts tagged "Valley of a thousand faces"
Travel BC: Valley Of 1,000 Faces – The Lost Art Of Hetty Fredrickson
UPDATED 14/07/12 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – By Cee Archer. As I was looking for an interesting story to put up on Langley Today, I came across one of my passions, a haunted house story. [Click On...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Art / Travel: Hetty Fredrickson’s Art – A Whole New Adventure Begins
Our story, published last October, about the art of Hetty Muldar-Fredickson has had some interesting responses and results. From Manitoba to Montreal, from Chilliwack to The Netherlands it has been around.
- Posted January 26, 2011