- Diwali Celebrations At Muriel Arnason
- Home Builders Join Ranks Of Fire Safety Stars
- SAMC Theatre Conjures Up Dazzling Fantasy
- Take A Trip To A Pumpkin Patch
- APAC’s Thirty-Seventh Annual Photographic Seminar
- Langley’s Second Annual International Students Day
- Back to School Cool
- TWU Alumna Leads The Way In Calgary Flood Response
All posts tagged "Valley of a thousand faces"
Travel BC: Valley Of 1,000 Faces – The Lost Art Of Hetty Fredrickson
UPDATED 14/07/12 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – By Cee Archer. As I was looking for an interesting story to put up on Langley Today, I came across one of my passions, a haunted house story. [Click On...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Art / Travel: Hetty Fredrickson’s Art – A Whole New Adventure Begins
Our story, published last October, about the art of Hetty Muldar-Fredickson has had some interesting responses and results. From Manitoba to Montreal, from Chilliwack to The Netherlands it has been around.
- Posted January 26, 2011