- Artists Combine Efforts To Encourage Prospective Painters
- Evergreen Focuses On Families At Its Grand Opening
- TWU Presents A Supernatural Season Of Theatre
- Join Kristine For A Cooking Demonstration
- Fifth Annual West Fine Art Show, ‘Remembering Betty’ Edition Sept5-7
- UPDATED: Have You Seen Trevor Crofton?
- Where Teaching Is Worth A Hill Of Beans
All posts tagged "Valley of a thousand faces"
Travel BC: Valley Of 1,000 Faces – The Lost Art Of Hetty Fredrickson
UPDATED 14/07/12 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – By Cee Archer. As I was looking for an interesting story to put up on Langley Today, I came across one of my passions, a haunted house story. [Click On...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Art / Travel: Hetty Fredrickson’s Art – A Whole New Adventure Begins
Our story, published last October, about the art of Hetty Muldar-Fredickson has had some interesting responses and results. From Manitoba to Montreal, from Chilliwack to The Netherlands it has been around.
- Posted January 26, 2011