- Superior Flood And Fire Restoration Inc.
- New Play To Premiere At TWU
- UFV Fashion Model Auditions Jan 31
- Affirmations Vs. Resolutions: A Better Way To Kick Off The New Year
- Arts Matter Series – Evangeline Lilly And Alex Cuba
- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Township Named in Top Ten Cities For Work In BC
- Jordan Pritchett: Taking It On The Road
All posts tagged "Valley of a thousand faces"
Travel BC: Valley Of 1,000 Faces – The Lost Art Of Hetty Fredrickson
UPDATED 14/07/12 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – By Cee Archer. As I was looking for an interesting story to put up on Langley Today, I came across one of my passions, a haunted house story. [Click On...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Art / Travel: Hetty Fredrickson’s Art – A Whole New Adventure Begins
Our story, published last October, about the art of Hetty Muldar-Fredickson has had some interesting responses and results. From Manitoba to Montreal, from Chilliwack to The Netherlands it has been around.
- Posted January 26, 2011