- BC Safety Charter Roundtable April 30
- Brent Butt – Canadian Humour At It’s Finest
- Superior Flood And Fire Restoration Inc.
- Splayed legged lovebirds Up For Adoption
- IT Critical To Competitive Advantage
- Rivermen Hand Out Awards
- Killer Grape Tomato Prices!
- TWU’s Graduate Art Exhibition Opens At Langley Centennial Museum
All posts tagged "Valley of a thousand faces"
Travel BC: Valley Of 1,000 Faces – The Lost Art Of Hetty Fredrickson
UPDATED 14/07/12 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – By Cee Archer. As I was looking for an interesting story to put up on Langley Today, I came across one of my passions, a haunted house story. [Click On...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Art / Travel: Hetty Fredrickson’s Art – A Whole New Adventure Begins
Our story, published last October, about the art of Hetty Muldar-Fredickson has had some interesting responses and results. From Manitoba to Montreal, from Chilliwack to The Netherlands it has been around.
- Posted January 26, 2011