- Firefighters’ fundraiser at Krause Berry farm
- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
By Justine Mercer. As our province continues to grow, the need for personal shopping services are expanding. As stated in an article by Small Business BC, personal shopping and consultants were both named businesses that meet the needs of the fast paced lifestyle of British Columbians and their willingness to pay for these types of services. As many people are not aware of the benefits of a personal shopper I will share why I believe they are an advantage to our society.
– Save Time – A personal shopper will save you time. Instead of fighting the crowds in busy malls and waiting in lines, a personal shopper can do the dreaded shop for you. While the personal shopper is out you can relax at home or be able to finish other errands.
– Save Money – A personal shopper will save you money in the long run. They will guide you in the right direction in regards to making the best decisions for wardrobe purchases. The purchases made will coordinate with your existing wardrobe and lifestyle which should consist of mainly “classic” items to last for years. If your wardrobe includes all of the basic clothing pieces you should be able to create several different outfits without spending a fortune.
– Define your Style – A personal shopper can help define your style. A personal shopper can assist in finding your own personal style. You will find out what garments flatter your body shape best, and will help to build a wardrobe that is comfortable for your lifestyle.
Last but not least, a personal shopper can help to give you the confidence you deserve. If you are someone who can not stand to go searching the malls for an outfit, or if you are just simply looking for a change, than a personal shopper may be beneficial to you! If you are in search for a personal shopper with an opinion you can trust feel free to contact Truthfully Styled Fashion Consulting. “Like” Truthfully Styled Fashion Consulting on Facebook for more fashion tips and advice.
About Justine Mercer:
Fashion Consultant, Justine Mercer operates Truthfully Styled Fashion Consulting, a company dedicated to providing woman with the confidence they deserve. Justine believes that fashion is personal and should be used to express your unique and creative qualities. Justine can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.