- Firefighters’ fundraiser at Krause Berry farm
- The Way Forward for Langley Today
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Susan Jacks – A Story Of Music, Struggle And Social Conscience
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- The Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
- TWU Professors Named To Prestigious Oxford seminar
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
VYPER Newsletter Is Out
The Valley Youth Partnership for Engagement and Respect (VYPER) winter newsletter is out.
You’ll find lots of information on the exciting activities that VYPER has been involved with. You’ll be able to learn more about the VYPER project and read about various youth-driven and youth-inspired initiatives.
This newsletter was developed by youth who have contributed as project coordinators, design consultants, writers, photographers, and artists. We hope you enjoy it!
And don’t forget about VYPER grants … contact us now to discuss!
The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of Health Canada.